Saturday, December 28, 2019

Quilt Show

Last month I attended the Durham Quilters Quilt Show. I had been before and remembered that the lighting was troublesome. So, apologies ahead of time if some of the photos have glare or are not as crisp as they should be.


Oh, what a fun quilt.

The earrings the ladies wore all had something to do about sewing and quilting. This lady had bobbins.

Delicate needle threaders. The quilter had some leftover blocks and decided to honour her friends with this quilt.


This quilt was voted Best of Show the last time the guild had their show.

Just a few close-ups.








Lots of little details.



































What a fun quilt to look at and, most likely, fun to make too.



Tune in tomorrow for more quilts.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour of the show. Many beautiful quilts, and the Tokyo Rose is my favourite for its colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those trees--nice virtual tour of this show--thank you hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Beautiful quilts--and I love those earrings on those 'fancy' ladies--how clever!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your quilt shows - thank you! I really like the quilting ladies - well done! And I recognize the 'best in show' as being a pattern from Piecemakers and was on their calendar but I forget what year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.