I don't know how many metres I have of this fabric but I thought I would use some of it to make some summer dresses for my twin granddaughters.
This was the first one I made. It has straps that crisscross the back.
I wanted to try out this pattern. I found that the pattern fit too loosely.
This is a different pattern.
I just happened to find two pink kitty buttons and thought they were appropriate. The girls have a cat named Ben.
I have had this pattern since my own children were little but it's the first time I have made a garment using it.
Row by Row has begun again. I shall be gathering patterns and making a quilt. This year's theme is 'Sew Musical.'