Monday, December 23, 2019

My own Frosty

I'm not all that obsessive about collecting things for Christmas - like Santas. I do have some but I'm not a collector.


This snowman was given to us one year along with a gift basket. He extends so that he stands taller but we usually just keep him short.

Not snowmen but these polar bears are so cute. My daughter and I saw them in Zellers (a now defunct department store) and we were both going to buy one. She talked me out of it and then, ended up giving me hers. They are not always sitting properly. Sometimes they topple so I try to put them somewhere the little ones can't play with them.

5 comments:

  1. Polar bears with skis, we don't see anything as good as that down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que lindooo tu blog es presioso felicitaciones y felices fiestas besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polar bears must have been doing some of those new ski sports where several skiers are racing at the same time down a curvy slope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snowman looks like he's melting (very cute!) and I thought the skiing bears must have been in a collision on the slopes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowmen and polar bears are better decorations, in my book, than Santas. He gets outdated the day after Christmas, but these guys can last another month or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.