Sunday, April 16, 2023

Spring quilt show - Part three

There was so much to see, so many quilts and lots of attendees. For your viewing pleasure, here are more quilts from the show.





















This was a cute quilt so I decided to take a close-up photo. It was hand appliqued.




This is an interesting quilt. I don't think I have seen the pattern before.











Just a close-up of the fabrics used.




Blues - my favourite colour.



I really like this pattern. It's a free one online.



This really was stunning in person.

They were all hand appliqued.

Kathy Wylie is an award-winning quilter.



My daughter liked the construction of this quilt. Unfortunately, I didn't take a close-up photo.

I really like the colours in this quilt.



A very modern quilt.










Well, that's it for now. Stay tuned for part 4.

3 comments:

  1. The Zinnia and " Just Because" are my picks today, but " The Rooster" still takes first place. Thanks for a virtual quilt show, this all takes time to get together .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you once again! I always enjoy seeing these and also reading about the stories behind them. I know it's a lot of work for you to compile these posts! Birth Flowers is beautiful, but I have to say the blue feathers is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Birth Flowers quilt is amazing! Thanks for sharing all these beauties. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.