Thursday, April 6, 2023

Spring quilt show - Part one

I was lucky enough to attend the Etobicoke Quilters' Guild show last month. My eldest daughter, who was here visiting from BC came with me. It was busy and crowded but there was lots to see. I didn't purchase anything since I don't need anymore fabric or notions.

Sorry about the side shot of this lovely quilt but as I mentioned, it was crowded and I couldn't always get a full-on photo.
























































That's it for today. I shall upload more photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing, Dolores. This was a great parade of lovely and awesome quilts. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see so many quilters started their project during Covid.The butterfly, with no machine on hand, what a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.