Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Flannel pajamas

I did make my little twin grandsons pajamas for Christmas but I didn't totally finish them. I had to make buttonholes and sew the buttons on.


In order to use up my flannel pieces, I combined a solid red with a red print.

The red print had little dinosaurs on it. Perfect for two year old Otis.

This was made for his brother Archer, whose favourite colour is orange.

Sorry for the bad colour. The previous photo was closer to the original. I ended up making all the buttonholes by hand.
These were fun to make. 




2 comments:

  1. Great color combinations, and the little boys will love the prints. Buttonholes by hand is really not my idea of fun! They look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't imagine making buttonholes my hand - bad enough trying to get them oriented with the machine. Really cute PJ's - for a couple of cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.