Sunday, January 27, 2019

Another little block

Every Tuesday a new 6.5" block pattern is posted at the Canadian Quilters Association website and I thought I might just follow along. It's 52 blocks in 52 weeks and since I have so much fabric to use up and since they don't take long to make, I am hoping to keep up. 

Here they are together. Week one on the left and this week's block is on the right. The patterns call for three different fabrics and I decided to stick with one colour in three shades.

4 comments:

  1. your blocks look great! i think today will be the day I catch up i too will be using the red and white, only cause i bought it for the 150 birthday quilt and never got it started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new block is nice and clear in design. Good luck with the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty little blocks! Is this going to be a big quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had seen this sooner but I already have too much on the go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.