While I have been here in England, I have had to do a bit of sewing (repairing). This nursing pillow had a tear in the fabric (which is flannel) and I had these little rectangles that I didn't know what to do with. I took one and repaired the cushion so it was usable once again.
My daughter chose this fabric. It's a fairly tight weave so hopefully, it will stand up to wear.
I took this piece of knitting with me and managed to finish it. It was mainly just the collar and then the finishing up (sewing the sides and the buttons on.)
This little sweater was already here.
I've done lots more. This is just a snippet.