Saturday, November 18, 2017

Quilt Show

Last weekend I attended the York Heritage Quilt Guild quilt show. I am a member of the guild and had three quilts hanging in the show. My friend Marg came with me and since neither one of us needed any more fabric or notions, we bypassed the vendors. There are quite a few photos which I shall post over the next few days and I hope you find some inspiration.



























































Just a little close-up.



Well, I guess that's it for today. I hope you found something interesting. I have more photos so come on back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Another great show Dolores. Each quilt is so different from the others too. Wonderful to see a quilt made by a man!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.