Sunday, November 26, 2017

Quilt Show - Part five

Well, we have now come to the final few photos. 

This could work in so many ways. You could personalize it to anyone or anything and you could certainly use any colour.































































This would make a great scrap quilt. The floral rectangle is bordered on two sides with a green strip to make the block a square. Them just flip the blocks and you have a quilt that looks complicated but is oh so easy to make. These were pre-cut kits that the guild was handing out to people willing to sew the top together. I made one in blues for the guild. I wish I had taken a photo of it.





That's it, that's all.

2 comments:

  1. Rose window, what a glorious design, and choice of fabrics. Definitely #1 for me, The frogs, #2, and Sunlicious, #3,And there we are, thanks so much for the trip round the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many incredible quilts throughout the show - as always they were so much fun to see. Better in real life, I'm sure, but your virtual show is great fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.