Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Treat

I don't always carry my camera with me but this past weekend, I did. A little drive in the country, snow, bare trees, yes, there is still stuff to interest me. (click on the photos to make them bigger)
 
Interesting stone and brick on one home. I particularly like the stonework on top of the windows.
 
 
I love this. Do you see it? Perhaps...
 
 
if I go closer, or...
 
 
closer still. How's this? Pretty nice, eh? I love the camouflage effect of the trim on the house and the fact that the windows fit right in between. Perfect.
 
Here's another angle. I'd love to see the inside this circular house.
 
 
Have a great, creative week.

9 comments:

  1. I am very familiar with both of these houses, as I used to drive past them on my home to visit my family. The first house was once a one room school house, over the years it has been renovated several times into the place it is now. It is interesting but I thought it looked better when it was a one room school house. Now on the other hand I love the round house, really cool. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that second one is just a brilliant design. I'd like to see inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, it would be so interesting to see what they did with the furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos. Love the wrapped trees too!.The round house was an interesting effect with the trees in front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are interesting, but the round house is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow Dolores...I'm with you.... do ya think they would give us a tour if we knocked at their door some day? ... it's lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the circular house...would love a peek inside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a special find on your drive. I love taking the road less traveled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.