Saturday, June 18, 2022

Number 13

The number 13 is not an unlucky number in our house. My husband's birthday, his mom's and brother's birthdays were the 13th and my eldest daughter got married on the 13th. 

I became a grandmother for the 13th time on June 15th. It's a little boy and he broke the tie. I did have six granddaughters and six grandsons but now, I have seven. Both mom (my youngest daughter) and baby are doing fine and at home. This lucky little guy has a 4 year old brother and twin 2 year olds. While the twins weren't too sure about him in the beginning, they are accepting of him now.

No name yet but he was 6 lbs. 12 oz.

Another baby quilt to be made soon...

3 comments:

  1. He is a wonderful addition to your daughter's family and for you. Not the long stays in hospital now, I am so thankful they are both well. Another quilt, guess you already have some ideas for fabric and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He will be the best baby there is because I'm number 13 of a family of 15 children and I'm the best. :^P He looks perfect. Blessings for sure. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.