Friday, May 27, 2022

Updated frame

I finally went to the frame shop and got a new frame for the old needlepoint. It's not far from where I live and I have never used their services before. It took less than two weeks and the whole experience was not stressful at all. My daughter came with me to help choose the frame. I wasn't sure if I wanted gray or brown but in the end, the brown looked a lot better.

This is the 'before' shot.

And this is the 'after' with the new frame.

I tried to get a shot without glare. Both my daughter and I liked the wood grain that showed in the frame.

3 comments:

  1. Love that new frame--it brings out so much detail in the lovely needlepoint!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice! The old deep frames always look heavy, and the new dark color works well with the lantern in the needlepoint.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.