I have to make a few quilts this year but before I started something new, I decided it was time to finish something.
Once, long ago, I have no idea how many years it's been, this pattern took my fancy.
I had, and still have, a lot of green fabrics in my stash.
So, I started this quilt.
The green squares were all done and border around them had been attached. I had also cut all of those little green rectangles.
The gray fabric was in the plastic bin too but nothing had been cut.
I didn't think it would take long to put the whole thing together - but I was wrong.
There were 42 blocks.
That's a lot of blocks to add all that gray to - but it got done.
The light blocks are just light green. Here it is all sewn together into a top. I now have an empty bin and this top is folded over a hanger and in the closet waiting to be quilted. The blocks are 14 inches - 13.5 finished. I don't think I'll be adding a border but I may change my mind.
I have a few more bins with partial quilts that I would like to get made into tops at least but they will have to wait a bit more. I need to make a granddaughter or three some quilts. There are also a pair of almost two year old twins that don't have a quilt yet. Oh well, all in good time.