Friday, June 16, 2017

Stitching Among Friends Quilt Show - Part One

On June 10th and 11th, the Quilting Corners Guild of Alliston, Ontario held their fifth quilt show. These are some of the quilts that were in the show. I hope you find some inspiration and joy in viewing them.




It appears as if there are a few cat lovers in this guild.

What a fun quilt.



Fun details on these little girls.








A fun quilt.









Cute moose.


Sunbonnet Sue with a difference.




That's it for today. I'll post the rest of the photos tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. They are all so lovely, but " Deer I Love You" is my favourite today, the shadow effect, and the border, stunning.And it is a gift, extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous - that stained glass kitty has captured my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling after seeing some of these quilts; the makers have a sense of humor mixed in with their creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Another virtual quilt show! I'm always happy when I see these posts from you. My favourite this time is the stained glass kitty (could be because I've been immersed in stained glass the past while).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.