Saturday, June 15, 2024

Baby quilts

I just found out that I will be a grandmother for the 14th time. I would like to make something special but at the moment I am in the middle of quilting a Minecraft quilt for another grandchild. My relationship with my sewing machine has not been what it once was when my Kenmore died. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things but I shall try. This may get me motivated to sewing once again.


This is the quilt I am working on at the moment. I have taken two turns so far. Once I get more done, I shall post again.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool quilt! My 3 grandsons would love it too. Congratulations on #14!! I'm done at 4 I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You'll need to find your tiny patterns again for the new baby. The present quilt looks great for someone who is no longer a baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.