I wanted to use up some yarn so I made this little stroller blanket.
I didn't realize when I bought these (just before the imposed self isolation) that they were for plastic canvas. I knew I was going to be doing some knitting and I wanted to make sure I had a big-eyed needle. These worked very well.
These are all the blankets I finished. I don't know if I could ever knit a bigger one than that pink one. It's about 26 inches square. It's supposed to be a lacy pattern and the instructions said to yarn over. Well, I did a yarn under and so it didn't come out as lacy as expected but I continued on a completed it.
I also made a few hats. These were just to use up some leftover yarn.
And, as for sewing, I made some soother clips. I think I finished 36. Two were new ones for the twins and these are to sell.
This has been my little work station while I did some sewing. The flannel in the foreground is a baby blanket that my daughter wanted me to cut up for spit-up cloths (burp cloths.) That's the sewing machine I used and I set it up at the kitchen table. It's now been packed away since I shall be leaving England and flying home soon.