Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Completed

I was working on a little sweater for my youngest granddaughter, Aurora. 


Her mom selected the colour of the little sweater.

It's a very nice mauve colour (this is closer to the true colour.) I hope it fits.

This little quilt was part of the Row by Row with the theme of music. I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to make it. One of my daughters-in-law is a Beatles fan and so I made it for her 40th birthday.

This is the back of the quilt. I used some fat quarters that I had accumulated when I was making the Row by Row. The top black fabric is just the hanging sleeve. I took this photo before I had attached a label but it does have one.

I'm off to finish a couple of things and then get them crossed off my list.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and sweet sweater for the little girl! The Beatles wall hanging is great, and the backing matches the theme well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute sweater pattern - perfect for a little one. And I'm sure your DIL loved the Beatles quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.