Monday, July 30, 2018

Quilt Show

This quilt show took place June 1st and 2nd but I have not shown the photos. Summer is usually a very slow quilt show time so I hope you enjoy these quilts that the members of the Hamilton Quilters Guild have made.



This is the information for the quilt on the left.

The information for the quilt on the right.
Feel free to click on any of the photos to enlarge them.

Great movement.











Old jeans can look very attractive.



Click on the photo to enlarge it.
































Just a little close-up. There's lots of work in this.











That's it for today. I should have time to do another post with more quilts soon.

5 comments:

  1. Such talent there, the Hosta Leaves are superb, loved the one with echo quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts. I do like the "What was I thinking" quilt - can imagine the last block being put into place with a huge sigh of relief! Amazing! Thank you for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt--i think my personal favorite is the Geraniums--just lovely thank you for the virtual tour...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I've been missing your quilt shows Dolores. As always some wonderful inspiration to see - I especially like the geraniums and 'What Was I Thinking' is simply astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tour! My favourites are the Geraniums and the Hostas, but there are many other great quilts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.