Sunday, April 3, 2016

April weather

It appears as if winter is back - for this week at least.

It snowed today.

It's not much snow but it did stick a bit.

I'm busy sewing various items for my youngest daughter's wedding. There's not much time to quilt but I did manage to sew a little bib. I had two little girls for lunch and I only had one bib. It was on my 'to do' list for a while and so I found some fabric and almost finished one. It still needs a snap but since I needed it in a hurry, I used a safety pin.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing like a last minute rush to get sewing done,and your snow, like a fairyland right at your own back door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scene that will surely melt fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I guess winter likes being with you. Good luck with the preparations! The busy life of a (grand)mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup--Winter here too in SE CT!! Snowing and accumulating, too...hopefully the warm ground will aid in
    the melting...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course it snowed. It knew I had to trek out today. My husband actually had to use the snow blower. I think that's only the second time this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winter is back here, too. The magnolia tree's flowers look very sad after today's storm. I think you defined the quote about necessity being the mother of invention with the bib and safety pin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! We got the snow here yesterday in Montreal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! We got the snow here yesterday in Montreal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had ice this morning - ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.