Friday, April 28, 2017

Halton Quilt Show - Part three

Here's the last of the photos.





A bit different...



This was the 2015 Row by Row. The theme was H2O (or water.)







This was fun. Santa has 3D moustaches.











Just a simple design.







It's a Hunter's Star but because the backgrounds change, it looks totally different.







A paper pieced elephant.

Just a couple of close-ups.









(the top)

(the bottom)



I thought you'd like to see a couple of close-ups.









My eldest daughter likes loons.



This is the last one. My battery gave out.




That's it for now. There's another quilt show or two coming up in the next couple of months.

5 comments:

  1. So lovely - I adore that row by row, and the Serenade is astounding!!!! What talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tropical Breezes, easily my pick for today. But, every one is so magnificent, huge amount of thought and stitching in all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Nancy! My fave also. Stunning, all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Serenade. It's unique and looks well done. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the elephant is quite impressive, but they all are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.