Sunday, December 29, 2019

Quilt Show - Part two

There were a lot of quilts to view. So, carrying on...











I love this pattern. It's called Chandelier.





A close-up of the quilting.







I have this pattern. I should make it next year.



I think this is a very interesting quilt.







There was a lot of machine embroidery on this. (sorry about the glare)









Just a couple of close-ups.

They are all hand embroidered.



This one was cross stitched.



These little characters are so cute.







More photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts - from yesterday too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts with horses would be perfect for a young enthusiast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more really nice ones in this collection - I'm not even going to try to pick a favourite!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.