Friday, September 26, 2014

Yorkshire Rose Quilt Show - Part one

Oh my, I promised these photos this week and here it is, almost over. Well, let's not waste anymore time. The venue was, once again very nice. Same place as in 2011. Bright and airy with lots of natural light coming from the big windows.






































 



























 I love the 3D effect.











I will post more later. My eyes need a rest so I'm off to do some baking and maybe some sewing.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! Any hand quilting? I love the appliqued baskets with flowers best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts, Dolores! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always nice to visit a quilt show through your eyes. I notice that there seems to be a lot of grey in these - must be a popular colour these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.