Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Busy

Today has been a full day so far.

There has been a little bit of bread making. These are whole wheat loaves and the house smells really nice.
 
I made this yesterday using Pink Penguin's tutorial. This is the bigger sized one. It's too big for it's purpose. So, today...
 
I made the smaller version, which is the original size. However, I think it's too small.
 
I may need a medium sized basket but I'm not making one right now. These are the leftover pieces of fabric from a diaper bag I had made a couple of years ago. It's uphostery fabric weight and I'm so glad I got to use it up.
 
Yesterday, I also made a trivet and ...
 
 recently, I finished sewing up the pieces to this teeny tiny little sweater for Luc's sibling who is due in a week. I'm glad that the front colour changes worked out for both sides.
 
 
I'm linking up with a whole lot of other very creative people at the Needle and Thread Network.
 
Have a great week.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing the round trivet holder--I never think to make them round--I always do square--very boring!!!
    and I love your two totes==I find that totes of all sizes come in handy and in fact am working on another one myself--keep stitching--
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog very much. The bags are lovely and I can smell the bread from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a full day.Oh to smell those loaves!
    LOVE those bags, and the trivet.Great Autumn colours-although it's Spring where you are. I will definitely have a go with the bag.Good clear tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been super busy! I applaud any and all who make home make bread...looks yummy! Those bags are really cute, will check out the link. Thanks for posting that. You must be so excited, another sweet grandbaby will soon be here! Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your projects. Those bags look fantastic and the bread smells, well so good that I can smell it all the way over here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bags and the trivet too:) I need to make one of those for myself as well...good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really did have a busy day! The sweater is adorable. I love the matching totes/baskets. The trivet is sweet, and a great idea for scraps. I love the smell of baking bread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been very busy, I love the little trivet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a very productive day, and your projects are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, I need to bake bread too....I'm down to some Safeway bread today...not the same AT all....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.