Here are 11 random things about me:
1. I really, really love milk. It's the greatest.
2. My first pet was a canary. Dickie was a wonderful bird and I was very sad when he died.
3. I love flamingos.
4. It bothers me when I read a book and there is an error in either spelling or grammar. It stops the flow of reading.
5. I'm not really fond of the colour red so I don't wear it.
6. I only have one brother and he's a year and a half older.
7. I just got a hula hoop.
8. I like shovelling snow.
9. I got my ears pierced at the age of 33. I wanted to wear earrings like the little Italian girls in my kindergarten class. It just took me a long time to do it.
10. I love cheese and Finnish black bread (dark rye.)
11. I really don't like strong coffee.
Now, I have to answer 11 questions:
1. If I could live somewhere else, where would I live?
Just about anywhere in Canada that has trees.
2. What is my favourite memory?
The days my children were born. Holding them for the very first time.
3. What do I collect?
Fabric, yarn, books, magazines and patterns.
4. Which musician did I discover last year?
Marco Antonio Solis (perhaps it was a year or two ago)
5. Is there something I would do differently? What? Why?
6. Who is my favourite author?
Ken Follett, Jeffrey Archer, Lee Child, David Baldacci, and a few others I can't remember.
7. Which country do I want to visit again?
How about visit for the first time? Finland.
8. What is my weakness?
Food? Cappucino yogurt at the moment. Mocha cake.
9. What do I detest?
Incorrect spelling, the use of the word axe when they mean ask, the use of the word "I" when someone means "me."
A simple tip to understand which one to use, remove "you and" in the sentence, and see if the sentence is still correct (apart from the verbs that need to be changed from plural to singular).10. What is my favourite art tool?
11. What is my favourite pet?
I have two cats at the moment.
I am now supposed to pass this award to 11 blogs that have less than 200 followers. If you want it, take it and pass it along. I received this award once before so I have already nominated bloggers.