Monday, December 28, 2020

Testing again

This is another quilt pattern I tested. It's called Bluebird Song by Phoebe Moon Designs but I don't know if she has released the pattern yet.

It was a fun block because I just chose fabrics from my scraps. They just had to be dark or light.

Some of the measurements didn't work out as you can see from the point of the ruler.


The point gets cut off but that's about the only thing that didn't work out in the pattern.

As you can see, once you put the blocks together, they make a sort of trellis. It was a fun project and the block didn't take long at all. It finishes at 18.5." I would like to go back and make more blocks but I don't have that much time right now.

2 comments:

  1. If you hadn't pointed out the corners I wouldn't have noticed. Looks fine to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.