Monday, April 29, 2019

Quilt show photos

I attended the Region Of York Quilters Guild quilt show on April 6th with my friend Judy. She used to belong to the guild before she moved out of the area. Since we didn't see each other last year, it was nice to catch up with her. Even though there were vendors at the show and we browsed their wares, neither one of us purchased anything. It was a busy show with lots of attendees. I hope you find some inspiration in the following photos.


The colours are just so vibrant.




What a lovely, bright quilt.



The good old maple leaf.



Subtle colours and a big difference from the first two quilts.















This is a close-up of just one of the blocks. I think all of the Santa's had textured beards.







This is just overwhelming. I don't know how the quilter made it so it all fit well.




















That's it for today. I'll post the rest of the photos tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing quilts, thank you for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful, and varied, quilts! I'm so happy to see the 'shows' starting again on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see! Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.