This one finally got done and the binding was sewn on. I do the sewing machine part and Marg does the hand sewing part.
Not much quilting. Just around every block and then a cross through the middle. This one will be a wheelchair quilt. Marg's daughter is in a wheelchair and used a big bath towel to keep her legs warm. We just took the dimensions and decided to use it as a model for our wheelchair quilt size.
This is the beginning of our next top. We got this much done in one evening. We selected the fabrics, I cut the rectangles, sewed them all together and this is basically, three 12 inch squares.
I got the idea for this from Christa Quilts blog.
We used up all of the solid coloured light gray fabric and decided to use borders to make it the size we wanted. Next time, we are hoping to get the whole top finished so we can make another one.