Sunday, November 12, 2017

Baby announcements

Have you checked out my profile lately? I am now the proud grandmother of nine grandchildren. The month of October saw the early birth of two little ones, a boy and a girl.


On October 8th my daughter Ayla and her husband David welcomed the birth of their son, Atticus Eliot Clarence. He was born prematurely but is doing very well and is now a whole pound more than his birth weight. I was in England at the time of his birth and got to see him almost every day for his first three weeks. 


Exactly three weeks later, on October 29th, little Wren Margaret was born to my son Eric and his fiance, Davina. She was due November 10th but arrived a tad early. I had returned from England just two days before. Here's a photo of me and my newest little granddaughter shortly after she came home from the hospital.

That makes four grandchildren born in this sesquicentennial year.
I shall certainly be kept busy sewing, quilting and knitting. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh the joy of grandmotherhood!!! I can see knitting, quilting and sewing on the list. Beautiful family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to everyone! The cousins will have great times ahead together when they have grown a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dolores! How marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for our little early babies! So lucky to have had their Mummi in each country for their birth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Wishes to all. You must be on Cloud 9.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great names! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Dolores! Best wishes to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS - wow your family is growing by leaps and bounds!!! What precious little bundles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two new babies to cuddle and love - what could be better than that!!! Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.