Monday, May 29, 2017

Lindsay Creative Quilters Show - Part one

As I mentioned in the last post, I attended a quilt show on the weekend. Lots to see and many vendors were there also. Judy and I got a few bargains - even though we didn't need anything. There were so many quilts that were just 'Fun' and also quite a few that were hand quilted.



















A fun close-up - a crocheted sunflower.



There were a couple of these embroidered quilts in different colours.

Just one of the blocks.



This was a fun quilt with so much to look at.







Another fun quilt...

with a few nice surprises to look at.











And the last one for today - another fun quilt.



Lovely 3D features.


I'll post more photos tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Such fun to re-see the show through your pictures! And even better to get to see you at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats with ties, and the oriental fabric in Sidelines, my picks, but what beautiful fabrics, designs and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these beautiful quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like every quilt in your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.