Saturday, February 18, 2017

Fleece vests

I have been doing more little people sewing. This time it's vests for two little boys. One with extra pockets and both with the back longer.

Fleece has two sides. One is smooth and the other is a bit ruffled. I made the body of the vest on the smooth side and the pockets are the ruffled side. 

 Both vests are lined with flannel. This purple fleece has been in my stash for quite a while and I'm glad that it is getting used. It's quite a bit thicker than the blue fleece.

We have a long weekend and the temperatures are really quite nice. Monday is Family Day and homemade pizza is on the menu. I need to start working on a baby quilt - or two.

4 comments:

  1. Pockets and a longer back, great pattern, they look super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pockets are perfect to warm the hands in! Lucky little kids (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just so perfect! Love them...great job--love the bottom hems...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fleece vests look so warm and cozy! With nice "pottits" for warming little hands. I'm sure they'll be loved and worn lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.