They are hanging up in my closet waiting to be given to my granddaughters who are fraternal twins.
This was the first pattern I decided to try out.
It was made from a piece of mauve floral poly-cotton that was in my stash. I even had enough to make matching panties.
This too was a mauve floral that was in my stash but it's cotton and I decided to make the panties out of some matching broadcloth that I had. Butterick 6047 is the pattern that I used. I made the dress version with the ruffles on the shoulders.
I even managed to make an extra pair of panties out of a darker purple broadcloth.
All of these pieces used half inch single fold bias tape. The navy blue that I used for the panties above was already in my trims box but I didn't have any mauve. When I went to purchase some at Fabricland, there was none to be had the first time I went. It seemed that half inch single fold bias tape was a popular item because there wasn't any at all of any colour.
The pantie pattern I used was from McCall's 7037.
I've got more garment sewing to do and I am also thinking of using up some of my stash by joining in on the Meadow Mystery.