Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Finally finished and saying goodbye

It was almost at the last minute that I put the final stitches in and sewed up the sweater for little Patric.

He didn't want to put it on but once it was on, he didn't mind it. I'm glad it fit and that the neck was big enough. Great pattern and I would do it again.

Amazing what little boys will get into.

I'm glad that he was supervised.

At least he had fun and we all had a laugh.

He even had fun in the laundry basket.

Whenever he saw a photo or ornament of Santa, he said Ho, ho, ho.

All too soon, it was time to say goodbye.

Watching the bubbles with Pops - an art installation at the airport.

 Fascinating. Even though Luc has seen it before.

Bubbles.

Bye, bye Patric.

 Bye, bye Luc. 
The trip was long but they made it safely home.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Dolores,

    Patric's jumper is beautiful, he looks so grown up. I can see the family resemblance in the boys.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandchildren - guaranteed to raise a big smile from grandmothers! Love Patric's jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to see the little ones go. I long for the days when families were not so scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pS...Patric's sweater is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweater and little grandsons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweater looks super, and I love the picture in the laundry basket. Sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm sad reading this - it must be so hard to see them leave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWWWWWWWW - they are just the cutest!!!!! It must have been so hard to say good-bye. Are you already planning your trip out there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.