It's on the frame and a couple of turns have been taken from both sides now. We didn't do anything fancy in the borders. Just stitched in the ditch on either side of the green strip. We decided to quilt the log cabin blocks as squares. It's easy if you start with the centre square. Ann kept getting mixed up and would quilt through some of the lines. Marg and I marked the squares with pins and she still didn't get it. So now they have a system whereby Marg would show Ann which lines to quilt and after Ann finished them, Marg would show her the next lines. It's slow going but we are in no hurry.