I got my donkey paper pieced pattern done. It just needed the embroidery work on it.
With summer around the corner, I thought I would make little Luc a short-sleeved shirt.
I had a piece of this lime green gingham and decided to try out the pattern. If it's fairly straightforward, I may be making more. I made lots of short-sleeved shirts for my own boys and it's too bad I gave most of them away. I think I only kept one and that's because I appliqued a ducky on the back.
I'm linking up with the Needle and Thread Network. If you have an inkling to see what others are doing around the country, click on the link.