Wednesday, May 11, 2022

A new baby quilt and baby knits

I belong to two quilt guilds and during the pandemic, the meetings have been online. Both guilds have kits that members can take and make into quilts which are then given to various charities. The quilts vary in size. Even though I had my own quilts to make, I decided to take on a baby quilt. The fabrics in the kit were all bright and it was fun thinking about what pattern I could use for the fabrics.


I quilted it in my new kitchen since I had the room and knew that it wouldn't take too long.


There was enough of the yellow fabric to bind the quilt.


I happened to have some fabric that was perfect for the backing.


This is a little hat that I managed to knit. It didn't turn out as I had hoped.


Here's the latest rainbow blanket. I used a light gray for the background this time and I think it's quite delicate looking.

1 comment:

  1. The yellow star is shining bright against that background. The knitted blanket is lovely, and so is the hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.