Saturday, April 24, 2021

Finished baby quilt

 I did say I would show off this quilt once it was complete.

This shows how I quilted it.


I kept it fairly simple.


I used just parts of some of the quilt stencils I have.


The quilting in the border was just enough.


It's always nice to see the back.


I added hearts to the middle of each block. They don't show up too well on the front because the fabrics are prints.


Another label done on Aida cloth. 


The backing fabric actually has little baby motifs such as baby bottles, rattles and safety pins. (click on the photo to make it bigger.)


I'm now making some dresses for two adorable granddaughters who are turning four next month. Hopefully, I remember to take photos.

2 comments:

  1. Love the baby quilt! Beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet quilt! The hand quilting makes it even more lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.