Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Quilt show - Part 3

I hope you're enjoying the quilt show. I'm having fun reliving viewing all the great works.






Here's a close-up of the quilting in the blank space of the blanket/quilt.




































Well, that's it for now. My camera battery died otherwise I would have had a few more photos.

I'm busy putting a quilt together and getting it on the frame. There's other sewing and knitting I'm working on and once it's finished, I'll take a photo.

6 comments:

  1. Quilts in Bloom, my pick today, and what a loving spouse to wait for his turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I have enjoyed seeing them all. I particularly love the animal in The Hudson's Bay Blanket.
    Terrific and very much appreciated to see a show so far from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing the quilts to us. I recognize a few. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tour and for showing the new trends of quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovelies - I think my favourite this time has to be the first one but 'Outside The Box' comes a very close second.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.