Saturday, July 13, 2013

Christmas Quilt-a-long - July

I had decided on my pattern quite a while ago since I had been eyeing this pattern for a while. It's a freebie from Connecting Threads and can be found here. Once I took a look at it, I realized that it was bigger than the challenge allowed but that's OK because all I have to do is leave a few gifts out.

 Here are some fabrics that I gathered together. I'm leaning towards not using the blacks but we shall see.

I'm linking up with Hazel's blog this month - the hostess of the Christmas Quilt-a-long.

11 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics - look forward to seeing the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely pattern, Delores - just right for the Challenge (with a bit of tweaking of course!) and you have some cracking fabrics there. Love the blue stars top left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Christmas presents are adorable in the pattern. Your fabric selection will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww, that's going to look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thanks.....now I have to add THAT to my list!!! lol Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that pattern and just downloaded it myself, lol - thanks, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fabrics. It will be a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pattern is so cute; it has a fun look. Thanks for the link to it. I'm with Reenie; another design I want to make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pattern it is going to look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really like the pattern...thanks for sharing the source. You have some gorgeous fabrics to use!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you enjoyed your day stitching , I arrived home to late today to take part so will have to do catch up .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.