Monday, October 3, 2011

Every Inchie Monday #40

Destination: the place to which a person or thing travels or is sent. 

 Since I am always the navigator who reads maps and tries to make some sense of symbols while my husband is the driver, I thought a map was the appropriate inspiration for my Destination inchie this week. I've not crossed an ocean and believe in seeing my own country first. Canada is so vast and very beautiful. I have, however, been to Jamaica - in my James Bond-inspired youth.

8 comments:

  1. A perfect destination inchie. I bet someone, somewhere is headed to that very destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inchie! I've not crossed an ocean either, maybe someday but I'm not sure how - I hate to fly and I'm terrified of the water, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using a map as your destination inchie - makes me want to put on my traveling shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super idea - the map! - we did a lot of travelling but have not been there!
    Thanks for commenting my airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love inchies.....they're so cute! and i especially love your story behind this inchie (i'm the map reader in our family, too!)! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...destination inchie:-) I've never been across the ocean either, I've been as far west as BC and as far east as Atlantic City, NJ! That was the first time I'd ever been in the States and although I've crossed the border a few times into New York from Niagara Falls and Fort Erie, that's about it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute idea :) Really nice interpration of the topic! Reminds me of my last holidays abroad :)because I love travelling.

    Greetings
    Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful destination inchie Dolores! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.