Monday, August 23, 2010

A finish and a win

First off, I finally finished this little thing - part 4 of Diana's BOM called Flowers. I'm sure it wouldn't have taken me so long if I had made each of the little triangle embroideries the same colour but that would have been so boring to do and boring to look at.


A few days ago I received a package in the mail.

I had been waiting for it because I was informed that I had won a giveaway over at Orna's blog.

I had a whole lot of these just hanging around and I could never easily put my hands on the ones that were in my purse. Well, now, with Orna's wonderful design sense, I now have a gorgeous eyeglass case.

Orna does such wonderful, exquisite needlepoint and this is in my very favourite colour! It is made out of  ultrasuede with a matching needlepoint piece and a wrist strap. Once again Orna, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. How lovely! I have many pairs of 'ready readers' about the house too. Sometimes I find myself with a pair on my nose and a pair still hanging round my neck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolores your little quilt is just darling - I love it! All the colors go so well, it's precious. And oh how I love that eyeglasses case - she does gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little embroideries Dolores. Great glasses case- very handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't mention how I put on my DUH hat and thought your prize was all those glasses and spent time wondering why on earth someone would give away such a thing!! I was quite relieved as I continued to read and discovered the beautiful glass case was the prize. Yeah, I know ....duh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your little quiltie is adorable.....i love those sweet embroidered flowers!!! congrats on your winnings....that eyeglass case is fabulous!! xox, :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your thoughts.